Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Cold TASK

In class we do a Clod Task' to find out what we already kown. Our clod task was on narrativ writing. Were writing a made up story or a famaly one. 
 This is a snap shot of what I can do in mins 30 by myself. I can write 5 setiseis with 252 woreds 
 We are leraning to self-assess our writing so we know what we are good good at and need to get better at.

 What I need to improve on is I want to improve on getting beter at Figurative Language. 

 TERM 2 2022 NARRATIVE Write a narrative, this could be a story you make up or a whanau story you retell. 
 MY NEW PUPPY 
 Name:Gianni

 On March the 15 my dad came to the cafe with a puppy. We had finally got a new puppy,he was 3 months old. We had him with us at the back of the cafe for 3-5 hour After the cafe was closed and we had finished cleaning up, we went home. When we got home we were thinking of a name for him.The names are: Krash,Snope,Trope and Bob. After a week we had finally decided on a name for him Krash bandidog then on saturday we went to K-Mart to get him some toys when we got to Whangarei we saw krack a jack we went in to have a look around we were in there for an hour and a half I went to have a look at the pet toys I saw supper bucer's Squeaky toys spiky toys fluffy toy oh and a stick and ball. Then I spotted klik bots. Klik bots can bend all around and you can change them into different things like super sonik blasters. I saw 3 different sizes. There were small ones, big ones and really big ones: the click bots. They came with armor and weapons, spider suits/tanks, supper suits. I got the spider suit/tank one.And for Krash I got him a sussigy toy and Some treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment